Franklin County General Authority (FCGA)Franklin County General Authority was created by the Franklin County Commissioners, in conjunction with the establishment of LIDA, to receive and operate utilities from Letterkenny Army Depot. FCGA was established in 1997 under the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Act of 1945. It oversees the water, sewer and rail operations at the Cumberland Valley Business Park through contract operations with industry professionals. FCGA also provides utility services to Letterkenny Army Depot as a contractor.
FCGA is governed by a five-member Board of Directors appointed by the Franklin County Commissioners. Staff support is provided by LIDA staff. Customers are connected to and served by FCGA?s utilities pursuant to Rules and Regulations promulgated by the Authority.
Dr. John Benhart
John M. Van Horn